Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I haven't updated in a while mostly bc i'm busy out shopping and crap. A small update on the whole Express thing. I was totally annoyed at them for being such lazy fucks and stuff so i decided to email them and tell them how much they sucked. being that the idiots working in the store were far too lazy to comprehend anything. I emailed them and told them how much they sucked, and the location and what happened. Express then emails me back blah blah blah, whatever, they don't give a crap and niether should I. a few weeks later, i get a letter from them, ok, its a letter saying we're sorry for your bad experience we have spoken to the ppl there. blah blah blah, more bs. like i care, and bc we're sorry we're giving you a $20 express gift card. ok it eases my pain a little. just a little. but the fact remains there are idiots working there. I've worked in retail before. I worked in a boutqiue in fucking soho and it sucked. working retail sucks. and what sucks more is dealing with stupid ppl, but still if someone asks you for something then do it. if someone wants to buy something, u help them along and take their money because you as a retail store want their money. you don't go around acting like a dumbass and playing with the cds and chatting with your friends. god. its not that hard of a job ok?!

2 comments:

The Faux Fashionista said...

Tsk, I know exactly what you mean. Please update more often, so I can check for sales and places of interest :D

Vanessa said...

I TOTALLY AGREE. I worked retail too and everyone and their mama thinks that because you work in retail you can be treated like shit. They think ok, this is probably a high schooler or freshman in college that don't know what they are doing making $7-8 bucks an hour who cares, let's make a mess after I see them folding clothes, let's not put the clothes we tried on back on the hanger, etc. Asses. People in retail should be making way more than they make for even standing on their feet for 7+ hours....